- Suuuuper excited that Spring has arrived in our area! SO ready for sundresses and sandals. I thought the warm days were just an early March fluke – but there have been far too many in a row for it to be a fluke. Plus John had to mow the yard today for the first time this season. So yea, it’s official. Spring is here.
- Of course I had to bring some of my Spring fever into the blog. No not a design change – just a little color update. ; )
- I woke up to the sound of the doorbell this morning. At first I jumped out of bed thinking that John had taken Mareto for a walk and locked himself out of the house. Nope. My boys were happy in their pj’s watching veggie tales. It was the FedEx man with a package. A package for me. A package for me from Ethiopia. Oh happy day. I ripped it open and found these…
(I may or may not have sniffed the package and teared up when I recognized the familiar smell of Africa.)
- This weekend our church had a mini marriage conference. It was wonderful. I’m a firm believer that no matter how wonderful your marriage is, you can always use a “tune up.” The materials used for the conference were ones we were already familiar with but it didn’t matter one bit. John and I have been learning even more about each other as we talk through things we learned/were reminded of this weekend. I love knowing that 20 years from now I’ll still be learning more about my husband. I’m so thankful God gave me such an amazing man to walk through life with.
- Reese’s peanut butter eggs are pretty much the best ever. Yea. They have lots more peanut butter in them than the regular Reese’s peanut butter cups.
- I’ve been watching lots of documentaries to do with Africa lately. Thank you Netflix! My heart is just bursting. I can’t wait to get back there. Two that you simply must watch. I mean MUST because it will change your whole perspective on life, serving, giving, and loving are: God Grew Tired of Us and A Walk to Beautiful. Trust me. Then I found this little gem on pinterest...
That’s a mama and her baby on the road to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. I can just feel the love bursting through my screen. Thought you should have the privilege of seeing this too.
- Thank you so much to all who encouraged me after reading my last post! I am so blessed to be surrounded by amazing people who love and support us. So many of you have sacrificed to help us bring our child home and I can’t tell you what it means to me! Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
- Don’t forget to enter the giveaway here!!! We’re praying to raise $4,000 by April 1st. We have a little over $3,000 left to make that goal!! Keep praying, sharing, and entering!! 😉
Happy Monday! We’re off to the zoo!